Frequently Asked Questions & Rules
Awesome! The easiest way to do this is by purchasing a gift card, your gift recipient will receive a gift certificate from us via email with a code, they can then redeem this code for admission on any day they’d like.
There is no evidence that the virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to people through the water in pools, hot tubs, spas, or water play areas. Proper operation and maintenance (including disinfection with chlorine and bromine) of these facilities should inactivate the virus in the water.
According to the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/php/water.html
To learn more about what we’re doing click here.
Take interstate 93 to New Hampshire exit 33. Take NH Route 3 North for a ¼ of a mile and we are on the left. As always, parking is FREE!
Whale’s Tale Waterpark is very excited about our new surf simulator – AKUA BEACH. Akua is our first attraction where riders become more skillful with experience. All riders must have a signed Release of Liability (RoL) before use. Minors must have an RoL signed by a parent or legal guardian A RoL must be signed because this is a skill based ride, as skill increases the rider can assume greater risk.
Yes, we have restrooms with changing facilities and showers.
No, we do not rent towels. You are welcome to bring towels with you, or you can purchase towels at Breakers Surf Shop.
We are a participatory park and don’t have spectator areas, so everyone must pay our admission rate. Whales Tale is located on 17 beautiful acres, so there are plenty of places to relax, read a book or take nap. Infants are free. Adults 70 and over are only $9!
All our rides are engineered and built by various third party manufacturers. In the design process, ride restrictions are identified to keep everyone safe. Safety is everyones responsibility and ask that riders follow these limits.
- Akua Beach Surfing – minimum 52″ tall
- Akua Beach Boogie Boarding – minimum 42″ tall
- Banzai Pipeline – minimum tube load 100lbs / 45kgs and the maximum tube load is 400 lbs / 181 kgs.
- Plunge Speed Slide – 250 lbs / 113 kgs.
- Downpour Flume Slide – 250 lbs / 113 kgs.
- Harpoon Express 3 person tube maximum combined load 600 lbs / 272 kgs.
- Harpoon Express 2 person tube maximum combined load 400 lbs / 181 kgs.
- Beluga Boggin – 150 lbs / 68 kgs
- Eye of the Storm – 300 lbs / 136 kg
- Poseidon’s Voyage – 300 lbs / 136 kgs
- Shipwreck Island – Red, Blue & Yellow slides – 250 lbs / 113 kgs
- Shipwreck Island – Purple slides – 150 lbs / 68 kgs