Rules & Safety
The Whale’s Tale Waterpark, located in the beautiful White Mountains of NH, supports a Family Friendly Environment. Listed below are our Park Rules and Policies to ensure you and your family have a memorable visit to our park.
Upon entering our park all coolers, handbags, and backpacks will be visually searched before you can enter the park.
The following are prohibited in our family friendly park:
- Glass of any kind
- Alcohol and illegal drugs
- Inappropriate Swimwear
- Unmanned Arial Vehicles (Drones)
- Firearms, Ammunition, Knives
- Clothing or Tattoos with offensive language or graphics
- Rivets, belts or metal ornamentation on clothing
- Rafts, tubes or floats
- Failure to comply with any of these park rules and policies will result in ejection from the Whale’s Tale Waterpark without a refund.
Safety is everyone’s responsibility.
Everyone must follow the rules posted at each ride and attraction along with any verbal instructions provided.
We recommend weak or non-swimmers use Coast Card type II/III personal flotation devices (PFD). PFD’s these are available at the Breakers Surf Shop.
Rules for Whale’s Tale Waterpark
- All waterpark guests must have an admission ticket.
- Obey all posted height and weight restrictions for rides and attractions.
- Use slides and attractions only if you have sufficient knowledge and the physical ability to use the ride safely. Ask attendant for assistance.
- Ride slides only if you are NOT: pregnant, have had neck injuries, arthritis, seizures, motion sickness, dizziness, heart conditions, claustrophobia, or any other serious medical conditions.
- Use slides and attractions if you are NOT under the influence of alcohol or drugs of any kind.
- Use pools if you have not had diarrhea in the past 24hrs with flu like symptoms.
- Take a cleansing shower before entering pools.
- Enter and exit all rides and attractions at the designated areas.
- Use swim diapers for toddlers and infants who are not toilet trained.
- Keep all food and drink away from pools and spas.
- Use eyeglass retainers in the water.
- Consume alcohol only in the designated areas.
- Smoke cigarettes or e-cigarettes only by your vehicle.
- Profanity, abusive language, symbols, or gestures are prohibited.
- Disruptive, threatening or lewd behavior to any guest or WTWP staff member is prohibited.
- Taking photos of anyone other than your family members or friends is prohibited.
- Pets in vehicles in the Whale’s Tale parking lots are prohibited (per NH State Law)
- Pets, other than service animals, are prohibited in the park.
- No running or skateboarding.